Do you need to:
- Identify rogue particles in API, Food or other samples?
- Identify contaminants in medical devices?
- Characterise your materials?
- Identify and rectify failures?
- Review existing test methods and develop new ones?
- Incorporate innovative nano-scale materials into new or existing products but not sure how to make them?
Put Glantreo to the test…
Glantreo is an independent materials testing and analysis laboratory, working across a range of materials, including metals, silica and polymers, and offering the following standard and bespoke testing:
- Chemical & Physical
- Surface analysis
Glantreo has a proven track record of scoping, reviewing and developing (where necessary) test methods for our clients in the Medtech, Pharmaceutical, and Food industries.
Glantreo applies its materials based IP platforms to help you attain your goals. You have the application, we have the knowledge.
- Quick turnaround
- Deep material science brain
- Customer centric service
- Value for money approach
- Rapid prototyping – intelligent fast failure
- Flexible commercial structures
- Microscopy (SEM/EDX)
- Material Characterisation
- Rogue Particle Analysis
Test Method Development
- MedTech Test Methods
- Management of QC Testing
- Troubleshoot Test Method Problems
Materials Science Consulting
- Contract development of materials
- Our material science brain
- Your application area